A hearty meat-free dish that is not only filling but tasty. Curry is the perfect dish to make in bulk and freeze for those busy nights when you don’t feel like cooking.
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 2 small potatoes
- 1 brown onion
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 tin of lentils
- 1 small tin of garden peas
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of lite coconut cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Rogan Josh curry paste
- 2 tablespoons reduced salt tomato paste
- Peel and slice the onion then brown in a pan with vegetable oil.
- Cut the capsicum into medium sized pieces and add to the onion.
- Peel and dice the potatoes into large chunks and add them to the onion and capsicum.
- Cook for another 5 minutes then add the tomatoes, coconut cream and pastes.
- Simmer on low heat for about an hour then add the lentil and peas.
- Continue to cook until the potatoes are softened to your liking then serve with brown rice.
Feel free to share with your friends and family!