A delicious light meal option, perfect for lunch or dinner. Serve with a salad to make into a more substantial meal.
- 1 small or medium pita pocket to use as pizza base
- 2 tablespoons of salt-reduced tomato paste
- 50g of lean meat eg. ham, cooked chicken breast or tuna
- Mixed vegetables eg. tomato, onion, spinach, mushrooms, rocket, capsicum
- Extra toppings: olives, sun-dried tomatoes, pineapple
- Light sprinkle of Italian herbs
- 40g of pizza cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees celcius
- Spread tomato paste evenly on the pita pocket
- Add desired toppings
- Cook for 10 – 15 minutes, until the cheese is golden
Feel free to share with your friends and family!