There’s a lot of choice available at the supermarket today and it can be difficult to know which products to buy. You may be trying to balance your budget and make health-conscious choices and cater to your family’s likes and dislikes and have your preferred brands… the list goes on.
Allied Nutrition is here to teach you some smart shopping skills, including:
- Using the nutrition panel to make healthier choices
- Being allergen-aware
- How to accurately compare the cost of different foods using the ‘cost per 100g’ method
- Using the 60/30/10 rule to shop healthy on a budget
- Tips for stress-free shopping
- How to use smartphone apps to make shopping for the whole family a breeze
Your dietitian will accompany you as you do a real-life grocery shop so you can get on-the-spot advice.