Healthy eating can be difficult if you are stuck for ideas for healthy meals & snacks for you and your family. You may be tempted to purchase an off-the-shelf ready made meal plan but this will only tell you what to cook and when. At Allied Nutrition, we teach you how to prepare your own healthy meal plans for yourself.
You will learn key concepts such as:
- What components make up a healthy meal
- How much of each components is recommended for child and adult meals
- Ways to make your existing family meals more nutritious
- New meals your family might like
- Easy and convenient alternatives to take-away foods
- Snacks options for on-the-go
- Options for kids’ lunchboxes
You can get started straight away with our free meal planner tool, available to print from our website.