Healthy eating is made easy when you have the support of a friendly Allied Nutrition nutritionist.
- Diets such as the Dukan diet, alkaline diet, high protein diet, Mediterranean diet, Atkins diet, low carb diet, hcg diet, vegan diet, gluten free diet and many more
- Meal planner tips
- Healthy recipes and healthy food ideas for to achieve a balanced diet
- General healthy eating to make sure you get all the nutrients your body needs each day
- General sports nutrition
- Pregnancy diet advice, including foods to avoid when pregnant
- Healthy meals and healthy snacks for children
Your nutritionist is also a qualified dietitian, and can also help you manage any of the following conditions:
- Type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes
- High cholesterol, hypertension (high blood pressure), low blood pressure
- IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), diverticulitis, ulcerative colitis, Chrohn’s, coeliac disease
- Gastric sleeve, lap band
- Malnutrition and unintentional weight loss
- Nutrient deficiencies: anaemia (from iron deficiency), Vitamin D deficiency, Vitamin B12 deficiency etc.
5 Reasons for Choosing an Allied Nutrition nutritionist
- We do home visits, so you don’t need to travel to us
- After-hours and weekend nutrition consults at no extra charge
- Our nutritionists are members of the Dietitians Association of Australia and Nutrition Australia and stay up-to-date with the latest nutrition research and therapeutic approaches
- Because your nutritionist is fully qualified, you may be able to claim a Medicare rebate or a rebate from your health insurance
- Our nutritionists practice non-diet nutrition: we don’t use BMI, weight loss diets, or turn you into a calorie counter
When you choose an Allied Nutrition nutritionist, you can trust you’re receiving quality nutrition advice. We have a range of nutrition solutions to meet your needs and offer nutrition consults for the whole family. If you’re searching for a nutritionist in Innaloo, contact us today to discuss your nutrition needs.