Here at Allied Nutrition we are committed to helping people make healthy food choices and live healthier lives. We do not promote fad diets, weight loss pills, ‘superfoods’, or other products related to unhealthy and unrealistic approaches to diet and health. We offer practical and easy to follow nutrition advice based on healthy, everyday foods.
We have adopted the Non-Diet Approach and integrated principles of the Health At Every Size (HAES) model into our consultations to offer our clients an alternative to the traditional diet approach and help them break free of unhealthy dieting behaviours and attitudes.
Why should you choose Allied Nutrition?
- Fully mobile business- we come to you
- After hours appointments at no extra charge
- A range of options to suit your budget
- “Outside the box” solutions to meet your needs
- Friendly and professional service at all times
To become a leading provider of quality nutrition services to the people of Perth Western Australia.
To achieve our Vision by:
- Offering fairly priced nutrition services which genuinely meet the needs of our clients
- Making our services accessible to clients by offering in-home consultation and after-hours appointments
- Continually reviewing client feedback to ensure we offer the level of service our clients expect
- Developing strong alliances with other local health professionals to assist our clients with accessing the health care they need
- Participating in continual professional development activities to ensure we remain up to date with the latest nutrition research and therapeutic approaches
Allied Nutrition does not discriminate against clients based on any personal attributes such as appearance, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, religion or age.
We do not tolerate comments that are hateful towards people of different cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations or religious groups.
We value every person’s right to express their authentic self in the capacity they choose, so long as it doesn’t infringe on the rights of others.