This soup recipe is incredibly easy and sure to warm you up on a cold day. Best served with some fresh, crusty bread.
- 2 medium leeks
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1L of reduced-salt chicken stock or vegetable stock
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Remove both ends of the leek and slice thinly, then sautee in olive oil in a large saucepan / soup pot
- Once the leeks have softened, add the stock to the pot and stir well
- Peel the potatoes and chop into small cubes, then add to the pot with the leeks and stock
- Cook until the potatoes are very soft, then puree the soup until smooth
- Add salt and pepper to taste
Feel free to share with your friends and family!